- Mr. Eick: Does anyone know why it's '360 degrees?'
- Devon: Oh! 'Cause the Romans decided that there was 360 days in a year.
- Mr. Eick: Not quite. It's because it's the only number that's divisible by any other smaller number. Like 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 etc.
- Matt: Orrrrrr, it could be the Romans.
Thanks for following.
I just want to let you know, I post a lot of different things, not just reblogs and pics. I talk about my life. So if you want to avoid me talking about myself, just stop following me right now. But if you’re fine with that, then thanks :)
I wish we could have a real one-on-one conversation. All we do is borrow each others books, hug, and joke around. But I know nothing’s going to happen, so that’s why I don’t even try. If you’re annoyed of me putting my shit in your locker, just tell me. Haha. But just remember that you suggested it, not me. :)
I finished my math homework during class. The first time, in a long time, I was actually focused on finishing homework instead of talking. I’m glad I did.
I hate how I’m stuck with you. If I try to turn back, I’d be a bitch. So I’ll just ignore it, for now.
I wish I could reply without reblogging, but anywaysss.
I was playing it on the piano the other day.
I don’t get why you constantly change. Please stick to one. Either you become cold and rain, or you have a nice, clear and sunny day. But just so you know, I’d like the rainy days.
No, not just for the ‘label’ but an actual guy bestfriend. One who i can tell everything and anything to. One who is always there for me no matter what and will always stick up for me. One who i can phone with, one who i can hang out with. I see girls with a guy bestfriend and i’m dead set jealous of their relationship, they are like siblings, and i just wish i could have that. I want a bestfriend who acts like an older brother to me.
Something always comes up when I have Confirmation classes.
I used to have a wart on my pinky. It wasn’t contagious though, I don’t think. After a bajillion years of having it, I finally decided to tell my dad after realizing what it was, and he took me to the dermatologist. He “froze” it, and it hurt like a bitch. Now it’s gone, and I kind of miss it. But now that pinky is like, the prettiest finger ever. LYKE OMG.
EDIT: I actually only got rid of it because the guy I liked at the time noticed it, so that’s when I told my dad that we have to go to the dermatologist. But before that, my dad just told me to stop touching it and that he’ll try to call the dermatologist.
I really wish that I could just talk about everything on here, but I can’t.
- Christian: I heard you can like, feel your heart pumping through your chest.
- Matt: I think that's called a heart attack.
- Him: I aced it! *hugs me*
- Me: What?! No, I hate you!
- Him: Just kidding. I failed, just for you.
- Me: Awh. Thanks.
- Him: And ________ copied off of me, which is really bad because I got most of them wrong.
Kay, I’m sorry. I got bored. Hahah, done with that spam.
I’m just gonna post pics of Emile Hirsch, because I feel like it.
OH MY GODDDD! Why does everyone get to hear the thunder and not me!?
Is it raining?? Someone on Facebook said it was raining. Where I live, it’s cloudy. Why is the weather so bipolar? First you’re 99 fucking degrees the whole day, now it’s raining?
- what are you doing?
- why would you use internet explorer
- oh my god you type so slow
- let me type
- no you spelled it wrong
- you dont need to double click on that, dumbass.
- don’t you even know your own password?
- caps lock is on, moron.
- why would you click on the zwinky ad ohmygod.
- SCROLL DOWN
- i wish i were dead
- HURRY UP
- get the fuck out of your chair and let me do it !